Last Modified: January 22, 2019
- On the App.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Types of Information. We collect several types of information from and
about users of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, age and email (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you
Information We Collect. We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, facebook and Google.
Information You Provide to Us. The information you provide us on or
through the App may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the App. This includes information provided in the process of carrying out a transaction through the Website.
- Information requested by us when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the App, we may use
automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information
about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the App, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the App.
- Information about your mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address and operating system.
The information we collect automatically is generally statistical data
that does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or
associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or
receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to
deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the App.
- We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to
us, including any personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide the Service: We use your information to present the Website and its contents to you, and to provide the Service to you. We also use your information to fulfill the purposes for which you provide it, such as processing your customer information, and to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- For verification: We use your information to verify your identity in connection with our provision of the Service, for example in order to complete transactions relating to online payments you make using the Website.
To communicate with you: We use your information to communicate
with you in relation to one or more of the following:
- News and information we believe will be of interest to you.
- Invitations to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us.
For internal business purposes: We use your information for
internal business purposes, including but not limited to one or
more of the following:
- Internal data analysis.
- Composition of our printed and online publications and marketing materials which are distributed to prospective customers and/or other third parties, with your consent.
- To showcase stories: We may use your information to showcase stories resulting from the Service in a dedicated page on the Website, or in the community where you live with your consent. When we do so, we may attribute stories to the names submitted in connection with relevant User Contributions.
- For other purposes: We may use your information in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or for any other purpose with your consent.
5. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- You may send us an email at to request access to, correction or deletion of any personal information that you have provided to us, including but not limited to any User Contributions showcased on our Website. We will endeavor to comply with any such request within a commercially reasonable time. Except for any User Contributions, we cannot delete individual pieces of your personal information except by also deleting your Login. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. Contact Information